Tips for the Easy Peasy Artist
Artists need to know their colours. If you would like to be an artist you need to know all about how colours are made by mixing colours together. Colours are often displayed on a COLOUR WHEEL to show how they are related. TERTIARY colours are the next set of colours after our SECONDARY colours. Tertiary colours are created when we mix a PRIMARY colour with an adjacent SECONDARY colour on the colour wheel.
Colour Knowledge by Easy Peasy Art School
The 6 TERTIARY Colours:In Art, the six TERTIARY COLOURS are :
How are they made?
- Red Orange: Red Orange = Red & Orange
- Red Violet: Red Violet = Red & Violet
- Blue Violet: Blue Violet = Blue & Violet
- Blue Green: Blue Green = Blue & Green
- Yellow Green: Yellow Green = Yellow & Green
- Yellow Orange: Yellow Orange = Yellow & Orange