How does my subscription work?
Easy Peasy Art School offers two types of subscriptions, individual or school. When you sign up it gives the user full access to our website including lesson plans, accompanying step by step photos and printable templates.
How much does it cost?
Individual subscription – one user = $40 (Australian Dollars)
School subscription – unlimited users = $200 (Australian Dollars)
How long does it last?
Your subscription lasts 12 months from the date of purchase.
At the end of your 12 month subscription you will receive an email offering you the opportunity to resubscribe.
NO Automatic renewals or automatic payments. The decision is all yours!
What methods of payment do we offer?
Payment for individual subscriptions to Easy Peasy Art School is done via the secure payment service of PayPal. For school subscriptions, PayPal or direct bank deposit is available. Please email us to organise an invoice or to enquire about a subscription for your school.
Can my school get an invoice for payment?
If your school would like to subscribe but also needs an invoice for their accounts, please email us at Easy Peasy Art School and an invoice can be provided.
What age group is Easy Peasy Art School suitable for?
Easy Peasy Art School is designed primarily for students in Primary or Elementary school. Some of Easy Peasy Art School’s lessons could also prove to be suitable and challenging enough for students in Middle school.
Who else is Easy Peasy Art School suitable for?
Easy Peasy Art School is designed for teachers, students, kids at home and artists of all ages.
- Easy Peasy Art School has easy, step by step lesson plans for teachers to use with their class or for their class to follow on the screen.
- Instructions are also simple enough for kids to follow at home or with the help of a parent.
- Easy Peasy Art School is also suitable for adults seeking a creative challenge of learning the basics of art whilst creating their own masterpieces in the privacy of their own home.
How do I use Easy Peasy Art School in my classroom?
Easy Peasy Art School can be used a number of ways in your classroom.
- Teachers can use it to learn for themselves how to teach one of our artworks prior to a lesson with their class.
- Teachers can display our website on interactive boards and screens and work through the activity with their class.
- School subscriptions also allow multiple users to be logged on at one time, allowing students to work through an activity at their own pace on a tablet or laptop.
- A combination of written instructions and step by step photos accommodates different learning styles and abilities.
Can I use Easy Peasy Art School on my interactive white board or interactive screen?
Yes, Easy Peasy Art School is designed to work on interactive screens.
Where have the menu headings gone when I use Easy Peasy Art School on my IWB?
On some low resolution screens, the menu headings disappear and are replaced by small horizontal lines as often seen on mobile devices. Just click on the lines to display the menu headings when needed.
iPads & Tablets
Can I use Easy Peasy Art School on my tablet or iPad?
Yes, Easy Peasy Art School is also suitable for use on tablets and iPads.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org